Tuesday 25 July 2017

Do more of what makes you Happy

This month at ARTastic July challenge is to use pen work on your artwork. I chose this mixed media panel from my stash which I created with Distress Inks and stencils and sponged paint and a few swirl stamps.  For my pen work I added a border, and a few more dots and lines to the swirls and lastly added some white pen to outline the flowers. To finish I added a stamped sentiment...which I so agree with and went nicely with the happy colours.  Thanks for taking a peek

JULY inspiration is Abstract by Robert Klippel

JULY inspiration is Abstract by Robert Klippel

CRITERIA is to use pen on your work

11 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Another lovely colour combination.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...looks great!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, very clever. I love mixed media and wish I could do that with distressed inks ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this was absolutely beautiful! I love the color, the swirls...everything. Great work!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and I so agree with the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pattern and great sentiment! Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOHH!! Robyn!! this is so gorgeous!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Artastic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your media panel, great work!! Thank you for joining in with our July challenge at ARTastic!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn