Friday 22 September 2017

Happy Birthday

I usually stamp my images in black but thought I might try using a colour of Distress Ink with my Gerbera stamp... I used Festive Berries... and then used it to water colour the image. I overstamped the image panel is a script stamp and layered the panel with green and dark pink.  I teamed this with a pretty floral designer paper for the background and to finish added a stamped sentiment.  I used the layout at Try Stamping on Tuesday #340 but turned it upside down. And was inspired by the  pretty Floral Teacup photo at Fusion challenge.  Thanks for taking a peek

  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Really pretty card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your fowers are lovely! Such a pretty card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the subtle text on the panel and those flowers are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn