Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy Birthday


A pleasant afternoon for the last day of the 2017 year, spent at my desk with a little bit of water colouring on a gold embossed image. I used part of the Coffee & Dog Roses stamp (Stamplorations) and fussy cut the flowers I wanted and used DOX to colour them.  Then I used two curvy border dies with my tan mat to emboss the background panel.  I die cut my 'happy' from sparkly gold card and stamped and embossed my 'birthday' sentiment in gold too.... so much gold a bit of a change for me.  I'm liking how my card turned out.  I have used the Stamplorations Sketch and Theme -Stamps and Gold, and am also posting to Stamplorations CAS Card challenge - Anything Goes - colour twist gold and the Never Ending Anything Goes challenge using Stamploration products.  Lastly I'm also joining in with the Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.
Thanks for taking a peek..... and Happy New Year

  
 wed-newchallenge-header

Simon Says: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That is a really pretty card.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch on this lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining us this month at Stamplorations Theme and Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love how you have used the dies.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous blooms ... so glad you joined our CAS Challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn