Sunday 10 December 2017

Hummingbird card

Last week I just felt like doing some water colouring and not a Christmas card... so I found this stamped and embossed image in my old stash and used Distress Oxides to paint it.  I just used a lovely matching designer paper and a layer of blue card to frame it.  I like the pretty soft colours and have left off a sentiment so it can be used for any occasion.  I am posting to Watercooler Wednesdays challenge WWC14 - Feminine Anything Goes.  Thanks for taking a peek

  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Loving the tag and cards.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn you captured my heart with these beautiful hummingbirds. So perfectly coloured. Such a beautiful image and the designer paper background just offsets them so beautifully. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the Watercooler Wednesday "Feminine" challenge this week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robyn, you've made those beautiful hummingbird images come to life with your brilliant colouring. Love the way the background Designer paper compliments your chosen colours so well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn